提示:本文共有 1716 个字,阅读大概需要 4 分钟。
19#学习打卡挑战赛#
She didn’t say a word. When they arrived at the bridge, she got out and trued away.
安妮没有说一句话。当他们到达桥边时,她下了船转过身去。
‘Thank you for your helping me’ she said coldly.
“谢谢你救了我”安妮冷冷地说。
But Gilbert jumped out, and put a hand on her arm.
吉尔伯特跳下船,将手放到安妮的肩膀上。
‘Anne, ‘he said quickly, ‘I’m sorry I called you “carrots” It was a long time ago.
“安妮,”他说,“我很抱歉我曾叫你‘胡萝卜’,那是很久以前的事了。”
I think your hair it really nice now.
我认为你的红头发真的很漂亮。
Can we forget it, and be friends?’
我们可以忘记过去,成为朋友吗?”
For a second Anne wanted to say yes.
安妮本想马上说可以。
But then she remembered standing alone in front of the school children all afternoon, because of Gilbert.
但是她想起来就是因为吉尔伯特,她被罚整个下午独自站在学校的孩子们面前,
She would never forgive him for that!
她不能原谅他!
‘No,’ she replied coldly, ‘I shall never be your friend, Gilbert Blythe!’
“不,”她冷冷地回答,“我永远不会做你的朋友,吉尔伯特·布莱思!”
‘All right!’ Gilbert jumped angrily back into his boat.
“好吧!”吉尔伯特愤怒的跳回他的船上。
‘I’ll never ask you again, Anne Shirley!’
“我再也不会请求你了,安妮·雪利!”
Anne walked home with her head held high, but she felt strangely sad, and wanted to cry.
安妮昂着头走回家,但奇怪的是他感觉很难过,甚至想哭。
‘Why are you always in trouble, Anne?’ asked Marilla, when she heard about Anne’s adventure.
“为什么你总是有麻烦,安妮?”听完她的经历,玛丽拉问道。
‘Well, I think I’m learning, Marilla,’ answered Anne.
“我想我正在学习,玛丽拉,”安妮回答道。
‘I learn from my mistakes, and after today, I won’t use my imagination so much. I don’t think Avonlea is the right place for imagination.’
“我从我犯的错误中学习。从今天起,我不会总是幻想了。我觉得埃文利村不是适合幻想的地方。”
‘No, it isn’t,’ agreed Marilla a little crossly.
“对,这儿不是,”玛丽拉有些不快地赞同道。
When she went out, Matthew, who was sitting quietly in his corner, whispered to Anne,
马修一直静静地坐在角落里,等玛丽拉出去以后,他轻声地对安妮说,
‘Keep a little imagination, Anne not too much, of course, just a little.’
“保留一点幻想,安妮,当然,别太多,保留一点吧。”
未完待续~
看到此处说明本文对你还是有帮助的,关于“读《格林·盖布尔斯来的安妮》中英文对照小说轻松阅读学习英语”留言是大家的经验之谈相信也会对你有益,推荐继续阅读下面的相关内容,与本文相关度极高!